Since I'm in a blogging mood...
I was asked to make another Mere doll that looked like the one I did for Plush You! so this was the result. I think now you can sort of see it seaweed that I did to tie the hair back, since the red sea star didn't go so well with the colors of the tail.
I modified the tail a tiny bit, but not very much. I don't know if it's noticeable, but otherwise, everything else about her is the same. I did use a yarn needle when I embroidered the fly stitch scales on the tail and it was so much smoother than when I used an embroidery needle, probably due to the blunt tip.
I hadn't been able to work on any new patterns lately, but now that I've finished up all my custom work, I'm hoping to get a couple finished up. And I finally added all my patterns to my Artfire shop, I'll probably create a separate post about that and the special that's going on over there in yet another post :)