I've been getting lots of questions about translating my patterns and while I don't have any patterns translated into other languages, I've been able to find multiple sites with translations across the board.
Here's a partial list if you're interested-
- Crochet Memories, Crochet terms in 6 Languages- English(US terms), Spanish, Italian, French, German & Polish
- MWilsonDesigns A World of Crochet & Knitting- lots of information with links to many sites in different languages.
- English/German glossary of Knitting & Crochet terms
- Patchwork Crochet's International Dictionary of Crochet Terms- American English, British English, Italian, Spanish, German & French
- Crochet & Knit translator- Spanish/English, but I think its the Argentine Spanish and there's a difference
- Gancho & Agujas/Hooks & Needles- Spanish & English amigurumi/crochet stitch video tutorials
- Bernat Glossary in English & French
- Crochet Cristiano de Ambar Puntos de Crochet- crochet stitches in Spanish with their English translations
- Yarn Forward- a US/UK crochet stitch conversion chart
Hope this is somewhat helpful!