Let's just say this project is going to take a while... a LONG while. I think due in part to my being so wishy washy about choosing what border to crochet, and then trying to decide on what transfer to use. So far, I'm almost finished with the first of 5 parts of the design.
I hadn't really embroidered anything in a while, so I'm still getting my feel for it, and I liked this one the least, so I started with him :) I'm almost done with him, but I did notice a couple of spots in the photo where the transfer was too light for me to follow the pattern so I'm going to have to go back and try to fix it a tad. I'm enjoying it, but it is taking a lot longer than I'd anticipated, it is good that I am only using 1 color, because otherwise I'd never finish it! I'd bought this pattern from PatternBee, it's a reproduction of a design found in a newspaper mail order according to her provenance that she's shared. I think it's cute, and hopefully my mom will like it, and not look at it too closely so that she doesn't notice the inconsistencies.
I do hope to get back to more of my own patterns soon, I just really want to get this done before we leave late March, I can crochet in the car, but I've tried to embroider and it just so doesn't work for me!